Sensory Integration (SI) made Simple!
The Sensory Belt™is a weighted therapy belt which promotes self calming, balance, and increased body awareness by enhancing proprioceptive feedback. Within minutes of wearing the Sensory Belt™ you will feel more grounded, focused, and securer If you have any questions regarding these instructions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
i secure the Sensory Belt™
1) Make sure the strap on the belt is pulled through the plastic slide to ensure the strap is secured.
2) Make sure the side release buckle (CLICKS) to secure the belt around your waist.
3) Securely fasten the belt around your waist by adjusting the strap.
: Sensory Belt™
Align the center point (Silver STAR) of the belt with your belly button or as instructed by your . therapist/physician. Some may prefer the weight of the belt centered around the back.
How long should I wear the belt?
The belt may be worn for 15 to 30 minutes up to 4 times a day or as long as you feel comfortable. Make sure you take occasional breaks from wearing thi
1) Secure the belt firmly, but not too tic
2) Share your experience with your therapist/physician.
3) The belt may be used as a lap belt while sitting or eating.
4) Keep the belt in your child's room so they become familiar with the belt.
Therapists may have specific uses for the Sensory Belt™requiring different general guidelines.
(SB505) Five pound belt for children, teens, & adults weighing 125-175lbs with a waist size between 30" to 40"
(SB456) Six pound belt for teens and adults weighing 175lbs & up with a waist size between 34" to 44"
The Miracle Belt™provides proprioceptive benefits for infants and children weighing less than 75 pounds.
At Home At, School During Therapy
CARE OF THE BELT:
Use a damp wash cloth to clean the belt.
1. Make sure to use the proper belt model for weight and size.
2. Before beginning any therapy program consult a therapist/physician.
3. Children under the age of 18 should use the belt with adult supervision.
4. Do not use the belt in or around bodies of water such as tubs or swimming pools.
5. Do not place the belt in a washing machine or dryer.
6. Do not use or store the belt near heat or flames.
7. Do not puncture the weight pouches.
8. Use belt only as directed.
*In the unlikely event there is any discomfort, discontinue use immediately*
Every purchase includes a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. For FAQ's or any further information regarding Sensory Belt™